- Nucleus Software Solutions Pte ltd
- Recruitment Intern
- Date Listed
- 28 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Dec 2018, For At Least 3 Months
300 Tampines Ave5
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
At Nucleus Software we provide lending and transaction banking products to the global financial services industry. As a pioneer in retail and corporate banking software since 1986, we combine deep expertise with an unprecedented track record and a total commitment to building lasting partnerships with our customers. Our software powers the operations of more than 150 customers in over 50 countries, supporting retail lending, corporate banking, transaction banking, mobile and internet banking, automotive finance and other business areas.
Few Facts about the company :
- Nucleus, a leading Banking Product Company from India with Global presence has its South East Asia Headquarter in Singapore for last 24 years with its representative offices in Philippines and Indonesia.
- Nucleus is a market leader IT product and services company in Retail Lending & Corporate Cash Business domain and possess domain experience across 100+ customers across the globe for 30+ years.
- Nucleus Software is engaged by the Largest Global Banks as well as leading Local Banks in Singapore for managing bank’s Corporate Cash & Retail Lending platforms.
- Banks had selected Nucleus for these engagements, based on Nucleus’s exhaustive experience in Lending Business Domain across the globe which includes the South East Asia region which is the focus growth area for our client.
Please visit our website for more on our company at www.nucleussoftware.co’
- Job Description
- Assist in determining selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department and foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Employee record maintenance
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Good communication skills
- Able to organise data.
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV by mailing to clearly stating the following details:
Duration of internship:
Availability to start internship:
Visa status in Singapore:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.