NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and eldercare services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior day care, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. It also offers other services for seniors such as an active ageing hub, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinic
Always putting our clients and people first, we empower our staff with opportunities and support their personal development to achieve their career aspirations. As an intern, you too would be given the opportunity to take ownership of projects and make a difference in the life of others.
We’re hiring the next generation of everyday heroes who are passionate about people and would love to be a part of a dynamic working environment. If you think you are one, we welcome you to our family.Do you have a positive attitude, love a good challenge and desire to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others?
For an effective and rewarding Internship programme, you can look forward to:
- Deepening your knowledge and skillsGain practical experience on the jobs
- Building positive professional relationships
- Develop self-understanding, self-discipline, maturity and confidence
- Care for societal issues and keen on making a positive difference to society
- Is a self-motivated team player who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task
- Can demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Is meticulous and detail-oriented
- Love developing new ideas
- Good at Word, Excel and Powerpoint