Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
This is an exciting opportunity to Intern at one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organization.
During the course of the internship, the Intern will learn and understand the management of Novartis' Managed Access Program in Singapore's healthcare system and environment, as well as being exposed to the role of medical affairs in a multinational pharmaceutical organization.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Coordinate with multi-stakeholders internally and regionally to ensure timely drug supply to the hospital and patients.
- Support the completion of compliance checklists and submission into the system
- Assist in continuous work-improvement initiatives
- Providing cross-functional support and participate in various engagement activities.
- Undergraduate or Graduate with a Background Majoring in Life Sciences.
- Able to commit at least 5 Months to maximize the learning efficacy
Related Job Searches:
Novartis (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Medical Affairs Intern
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Sports
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical