An Asian retail specialist, Norbreeze Group is founded in 2004, co-owned and operated by Danish duo Anders Peter Juel Sauerberg and Anne Trads Juel Sauerberg. Instilled with a deep passion for Danish designs, the couple established the company to distribute, market and build international accessible luxury brands that share a similar design philosophy of timeless allure and consistent pursuit of functionalism and quality.
Backed by a dedicated team of more than 150 employees, Norbreeze excels in the strategic development of integrated retailing, distribution and sales network. The group has consistently delivered sustainable growth returns for its exclusive range of brands, by repeating its success formulas.
Co-Founder Anders Peter hopes to bring a unique business value and culture from his homeland Denmark to the vibrant cities of Asia –swiftly, like the call of a Nordic breeze, as the company's name aptly implies.
In addition, it has more than 40 direct operated stores and distributes to more than 200 stores throughout South East Asia. The group also distributes its range of brands to several airports and airlines within the region.
Looking for a high yielding role that earns more than the usual internship program
At Norbreeze, our dynamic team of retail operation needs you!
We are looking for potential individuals who are self-driven, resourceful, possess the desire to win, and loves people connection.
In the role of a Retail Sales Associate, you will take on the accountabilities to:
· Engage in high levels of customer service
· Proactively maintain good service to customers
· Promote, cross and upsell products
· Ensure maintenance & upkeep of clientele record
· Manage overall store housekeeping, maintenance & repairs
· Accurately handle and manage various types of commercial transactions
· Perform and follow up all forms of after-sales service
· Perform Visual Merchandising in accordance with brand guidelines
· Manage accurate record of stocks inventory
· Perform opening and end of day store duties
· Achieve individual sales targets.
The Skills we need in you:
- Good written and verbal english communication
- Strong interpersonal connection with people
- Proven ability to thrive and achieve sales targets
- Multi-tasking team player
If you think this is the industry experience that drives the blood in you, send in your application now!
This role is open to SME Talent Programme.