- Ninja Van
- Project Management Intern - Ninja Solutions
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
30 Jalan Kilang Barat
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport
- Company Profile
Who We Are
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
What The Hiring Department Does
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
The Ninja Solutions team leverages our proprietary technology and operations expertise to consult and deliver value to our key partners.
- Job Description
What The Work Entails
We are looking for a Project Management Intern to assist with the execution of our strategic project initiatives.
- Assist to prepare documentation and workflow processes within the organisation in relation to project management reporting, defect tracking/ageing and testing
- Collaborate with internal teams like Product and Engineering to assist with the seamless execution of the project
- Provide ongoing support to the project management team for project implementation
- Perform testing (SIT/UAT) on greenfield implementation of Ninja Cloud Enterprise Solution
- Assist to develop in-house reporting tools for project governance
Whom We Are Looking For
- Currently undertaking a Bachelor’s degree in Computing/Computer Engineering/Information Systems, or equivalent.
You may apply if you are not studying in this field but possess relevant technologica know-hows.
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 weeks.
The ideal candidate will commit to a full-time internship.
Candidates keen to apply for a part-time internship shall be available for 3 full working days.
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred.
- Appreciation of web application frameworks is a plus.
- Programming and Database knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why Join Us
Ninja Van is a professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers and top tier consultants, yet local in our approach and nimble like a startup.
You will get to interact with top talents across the region and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment.
Reach Out To Us
If you are a keen learner, have a knack for hands-on learning and is confident to deliver as and when the need arises, come apply and be part of us!
Send in your detailed resume indicating your personal information, profile (educational background and any other involvements that are good for us to know) and duration of commitment to
Thank you for your time invested in applying for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.