Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
The Customer Service Real Time Floor Trainee is responsible for assembling data, running and analyzing reports from various countries and consolidating them as one report. Work also involves consolidation of forecasting, staffing, scheduling data and reports, but not limited to processes and systems consolidation. He/she is required to identify service level gaps and respond swiftly even during unplanned dramatic spikes in volume traffic. He/she is also expected to coordinate closely with the RTFM from each country to maintain and relay critical communication to ensure tactical and feasible decision making.
- Drive Customer Service Operations
- Maintain attendance/absenteeism consolidated reports
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly consolidated KPI reports (i.e. CSAT, SLA, CPP)
- Communicate, update & broadcast service outages (planned/unplanned) and service impact issues accurately to all relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Drive Business Continuous Improvement Activities
- Follow situational factors that promote and inhibit changes to staffing and scheduling
- Analyze historical trends and actual results to ensure greater accuracy in future forecast planning
- Drive Business Development Operations
- Work closely with Business Intelligence (BI) to identify churn probability patterns, and drive customer attraction as well as retention strategies to improve on customer loyalty
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Logistics Solutions Sales
- Market Research
- Stakeholder Management
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Customer Service Real Time Floor Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Customer Service / Communications