Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position. The Fleet Training Trainee will be the driving force to produce content and material that will resonate the values of Ninja Van to all its last mile couriers. He/she will be expected to co-ordinate staff training through both virtual portals and events, to positively impact the Ninja Van's service quality.
- Manage Talent Learning Management System for fleet training
- E-learning course creation
- Uploading of course wares / online quizzes / assignments
- Administer training effectiveness administrative duties
- Prepare training reports / records
- Planner and coordinator for training sessions
- Training scheduling
- Learners’ notification
- Handle logistics arrangements and booking of training venue
- Create simple design artwork for digital training promotional posters, learners’ materials
- Perform other administrative / operational duties as assigned
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from polytechnic , or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Project Implementation
- Stakeholder Management