- Momentum Works
- Product Analyst Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
75 High Street, Singapore 179435
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Momentum Works is our name, venture building is our game. We assist ventures (both young and mature) to find their footing in a turbulent world of business and help them scale further by facilitating their expansion into new markets both at home and abroad.
Now for the serious bit: the realities of venture building are neither glamorous nor pretty. It involves passion, hard work, and above all, grit. Many start-ups fail. Heck, large companies do too, especially when trying to enter new markets. We reduce the chances of failure using our secret formula: experience, connections, and knowledge.
Our team members have worked for giants such as Rocket Internet, constructing a solid foundation of connections with influential individuals in the business world. In addition, the experiences working for these companies give us a thorough understanding of the global market. So believe us when we say that we know our stuff.
Leveraging on our knowledge, these experiences, and connections, we have put together a close-knit, fun-loving, and all-around amazing team who share a common vision to change the world for the better, one venture at a time.
- Job Description
1. Assist the Product Manager with roadmap, planning and implementation
2. Conduct research on comparable products and distill innovative practices
3. Analyse effectiveness of product initiative and make improvements
4. Ensure product processes are data-driven. Conduct A/B and multivariate testing
1. Structured and process-driven, with an analytical mindset;
2. Open minded and able to devise creative solutions to problems;
3. Good understanding of product development process and cycle; experience with Agile Methodology is a plus, but not mandatory;
4. Possess programming knowledge and skills such as C++, Java, SQL
4. Opinionated, with a good appreciation for user experience;
5. A good sense of humour (we accept all types of humour sense)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.