Millennium & Copthorne International Limited - a dynamic, global hotel group with properties in major gateway cities and operating more than 120 hotels worldwide
Reporting to the Director, Global Guest Recognition & Strategic Alliances, the incumbent shall be responsible to provide support to the different functions of the loyalty team.
- Provide assistance and support to any marketing campaigns, project and events that includes conceptualisation to activation.
- Monitoring of Competitor activities (campaigns, digital & social media, events, partnerships
- Monitor loyalty's social media posts and draft response to feedback weekly reporting of membership acquisition to date.
- Digesting large data files and transforming the data into business information
- Perform data profiling, data consolidation, aggregation using Excel
- Work with large set of data that require analysis, validation and cleansing
- Proficient excel skills such as Pivot Table, Vlookup, CountIfs, SumIfs
- To manage and attend to My Millennium member enquiries via email
- To review and respond and follow up to guests ‘comments and feedback in a timely manner according to SLA standard.
- To identify member issues and feedback to internal stakeholder for improvements.
- To prepare reports (finance, statistics, operations, satisfaction metric, etc).
- To handle quotations and invoices from vendor and any administrative tasks
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The incumbent is expected to possess a Diploma / Degree in Business, Management, Marketing and should possess a positive work attitude, has a cheerful disposition, organised and be able to communicate effectively. Knowledge in MS Office is essential. Prior hospitality / loyalty programmes/ customer service experience will be advantageous