Merkle Science is a risk monitoring solution to detect and prevent illegal use of cryptocurrencies. Our customers are cryptocurrency exchanges and law enforcement who use us a compliance and investigation product. We are building next generation compliance tools!
We are currently expanding the team and looking to hire a enthusiastic and passionate intern to support our growth. Students welcome. We are flexible in terms of working hours and working days.
Looking for an individual looking to learn and who can take charge of tasks assigned to him/her.
- Support with research on partnerships with business to enhance company offerings and find opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with technical team to produce reports/articles on the latest crypto hacks/scams and assist with investigations
- Reach out to potential clients via email/phone to maintain strong rapport and set up meetings
- Accompany business development team at meetings and industry events
- Help provide product feedback and improvement
- Other administrative and business management tasks as assigned
- Interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain is mandatory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Possession of strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to take on leadership positions if necessary, handle pressure, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge of industry news, market trends, and current events (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Korean/Japanese/Mandarin (strongly preferred)