We are a Singapore-based boutique firm that offers consulting and support services in the field of Talent Management, Acquisition and Development. We work closely with our partners and associates in different countries to deliver a range of strategic interventions. We work selectively with clients in Asia and focus on high impact initiatives.
Position: Research Associate (Intern)
Job Code: EXP/RAI/IN/0519
Selected candidate will support senior consultants in following activity:
- Research: Collect, analyse and present information on specific industry sectors, major players and key individuals.
- Information is collected from published sources, mainly electronic media, as well as through some telephonic research.
- Students should ideally have strong interests in Business Studies, Human Resources, Organization Development or Training & Development.
- Some experience in market research projects preferred.
- Strong abilities in internet-based research and analysis.
- Ability to manage and organize data.
- Good interpersonal and telephone conversation skills.
- Fluency in English essential.
- Resourcefulness and Perseverance.