Magistan Media is a boutique firm, specialised in providing advisory and project management services to media companies in the fields of television programming, channel operations, monetisation of video content, strategic research, branded content solutions, and content distribution.
Magistan Media operates overseas video / television content management projects, as well as some content creation projects.
You will be working in a high-paced, dynamic and innovative environment out of our Singapore office, supporting our operational projects teams in various overseas markets in Asia-Pacific, and liaising with our content partners in Europe and the Americas.
You will be appreciative of a self-starter environment, where you are asked to bring in your own thoughts and initiative to develop create marketing ideas and be essential to implementing them.
Ideal candidates are:
- business school or marketing graduates or students in their final year
- able to work independently with minimum supervision
- pro-active, with "can-do" attitude and "do" mentality
- the owners of a creative head with marketing thinking
- strongly interested in TV / video broadcasting and social media
- willing to learn
- locals or foreigners (though we don't offer support to obtain work permit)
- Opportunity to be part of the active project execution and manage mini-projects
- Work with international partners
- Opportunities to learn and gain insight into top management decisions
- Coaching while doing
- Performance bonus