Life Inc is a group of financial planners representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers Pte Ltd
Our vision: "To incorporate life into financial planning, and financial planning into the lives of people"
We are here to empower our clients and associates with the resources to fulfil their dreams and intentions. Financial resources deployed intelligently in the context of our clients' lives can make all the difference. Lifestyles can be preserved and goals can be achieved. We are in the business of changing lives for the better, one person, and one family at a time.
As part of our young and dynamic team, our biggest differentiator will be how we are relevant in this very traditional industry. We want your energy and creativity, and we offer up our experience and mentorship.
About our Principal – Great Eastern Financial Advisers
Great Eastern Financial Advisers (GEFA) is a financial advisory firm wholly owned by Great Eastern Holdings Limited. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to offer financial advisory services. The range of products that we can advise on includes life policies, general insurance and collective investment schemes. GEFA is also the exclusive financial advisory firm distributing Great Eastern Life products as no other financial advisory company in Singapore carries them.
Whether you need personal financial planning, or business protection, we ensure that your needs are fully met. Our wide range of products provides both individual and corporate clients with a complete suite of risk and wealth management solutions.
The combined strengths, experience and financial stability of our parent companies, Great Eastern and OCBC, place Great Eastern Financial Advisers in a strategic position to continue to provide our customers with financial advice they can trust.
"To always act in the best interests of our customers" is a principle that has guided Great Eastern in gaining the trust of our policyholders for over 100 years. At Great Eastern Financial Advisers, we strive to uphold this value well beyond the next hundred.
16th May to 28th July 2023
Singapore Citizens & PRs.
Age 21 and above.
Min. "A" Levels or Diploma Qualification
Have a hand at one of Singapore's most endearingly annoying yet respected profession: The financial adviser.
If you've always wanted to find out what we do, how much we make, why we chose such a career path, here's your chance to find out. This is an opportunity for undergraduates or recent graduates to understand the role of being a Financial Adviser.
You will learn:
- Sales skills that are very much valued wherever you go: Client acquisition, fact finding, and the ability to encourage decision making with finesse and professionalism.
- Investment management in the context of personal finance: How to, what to, and why when it comes to investing for personal goals
- Insurance portfolio construction: No one wants to overbuy insurance but at the same time worries about being insured for too little. You get to understand exactly what's going on and how to navigate this topic.
You will earn:
- Base Intern allowance of $2,500 over 10 weeks, subject to terms and conditions.
- Additional performance-based remuneration. (Best intern record was $11,000 in 2017!)
- Exemplary interns will be invited to a scholarship scheme for remainder of undergraduate career.
- Selected interns will enjoy a trip to Paris, France in 2023
You will give:
- Good energy and participation to extract the most learning opportunities for yourself.
- 100% attendance
- Time for weekly huddles to consolidate learning takeaways
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
Financial Adviser Intern
Banking / Finance