Leonteq Securities was initially founded by 4 industry experts in 2007 as an issuer of investment products. Since 2012, Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to the market-leading status it has today.
Today, Leonteq offers the most modern platform for investment products in the market. With our core Leonteq Partner strategy our focus is shifting towards cooperation with other financial institutions by giving them access to our platform and know-how.
Along with our headquarters in Zurich, Switzer- land, where we have a leading market position, we are present in the main financial centers in Europe and Asia. Together we serve a client base of over 802 institutions, such as independent asset managers, private bankers or institutional investors with our own products as well as those from our partners.
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to success and are proud to be employing professionals from over 35 different countries. Our philosophy is built around our core values of entrepreneurship, transparency, quality, excellence, clients and people. We are positive that highly motivated and experienced employees and flat hierarchies are a prerequisite to guarantee the best possible support and service to our clients. Therefore, we select our employees carefully and ensure a smooth integration into our teams.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting of termsheets for structured products according to internal and external economic & legal guidelines in close cooperation with departments such as Middle Office, Trading, Sales and Legal & Compliance
- Product setup in the trading system (i.e. components like derivatives, bonds) and their characteristics (i.e. strike, coupon, etc.)
- Monitoring and managing of the issuance process of structured products
- Daily Lifecycle and Corporate Action management of structured products
- Automation of product documentation in cooperation with the IT department
- Website maintenance for product related publications
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance or Economics
- Practical experience in the structured products and/or OTC derivatives area
- Basic knowledge in the area of financial derivatives and payoff of structured products
- Initiative, team-oriented and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Good IT user skills, especially in Excel (VBA knowledge would be an asset)