Established in 1994, Kingsforce Management Services is a specialist recruitment firm in Singapore that focuses on permanent, temporary, and contract positions in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Pharmaceutical, and Service industries. In terms of functionality, we carry out senior hire mandates for sales, business development, and finance verticals up to the regional CEO level.
About the role: This is an internal role within Kingsforce. The successful candidate will work together with a team of Recruitment Consultants in developing and maintaining new business from clients, and performing the full recruitment cycle for the best candidates in the market.
- Prospect new business through business development and initiating different sales and marketing approaches
- Enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Understand client's industry, work culture/environment and requirements of the position
- Draft and advertise job orders across various portals.
- Performance Talent searching,research, identifying and communicating with selected candidates on career opportunities.
- Prepare candidate's report and recommendations to client.
- Organise interviews; conduct reference checks
- Assist in salary negotiations involving client and candidate
- Co-ordinate on-boarding arrangements between client and selected candidate.
- Keep abreast of employment trends and industry developments
- Ensure that assigned KPIs are met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Tertiary level qualifications in any field.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment industry or Business Development. Candidates with no experience but demonstrable qualities will be considered for a junior role.
- Preferably holding a CEI certificate (Certificate of Employment Intermediaries.
- Passion for sales and relates well with people at all levels
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Comfortable communicating on the phone, and performing business development work.
- Love to persuade and sell, and to work with people of different backgrouns.
- Achievement-driven; has the determination to complete planned tasks; curiosity in learning new things
- Systematic and organized.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a collaborative and team-spirited group of people.
- Incentives upon reaching your KPIs.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.