Are you interested in working for a premium eco-bedding brand with a focus on quality and sustainability?
WHO WE ARE:
Heveya® is a leader in sustainable bedding products, with headquarters in Singapore and branches in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Dubai. We are a brand that strives for environmental & social stability and offers world-class retail service to our customers. We provide high-quality products, made from sustainable materials that are good for health and the earth.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are looking for a Business Development Intern who will assist us in taking the brand to the next level.
How you will contribute:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will:
- Be creative and think of processes to help scale the business, research about organizations and individuals online to identify & generate new leads
- Oversee and expand our estate group buy initiative by managing our existing communities, and opening up new ones
- Contact potential Interior Designers or Chiropractors via email or phone to establish rapport, and arrange meetings as required to effectively onboard prospective partners
- Focus on partner success and be the point of contact for existing key industry partners. Be eager to resolve internal issues and lead continuous engagements with them
- Attend to inbound sales enquiries, understand their requirements and close deals
- Support the team across a variety of projects, including brand activations, campaign launches, promotions, events, in-store and online retail projects
- Assist with any other administrative and ad-hoc projects where necessary
Who you are:
- Confident, possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to independently speak to potential clients
- Has business acumen and common sense; is persistent, sociable, diligent, and detail-oriented
- Experience with account relationship management is a plus
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment
- Analytical thinking and data-driven decision-making process
- A strong team player with good communication & interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Eligible to work in Singapore and available for at least 4-6 months
A positive work environment is very important to us. We are therefore looking for an employee who wants to contribute to this work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with all stakeholders.
Heveya® is committed to being a workplace without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
We are on a mission to help the world sleep peacefully and sustainably. If you are interested in joining our fast-expanding bedding brand, contact us now.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.