Credence is a leading financial services group with over 15 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. We are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, and are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
Guided by the mission, vision, and values, Credence Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture and most importantly bringing valued service to the clients. Our organization believes in impacting lives and paying it forward.
The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment, protection and financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term goals.
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
- Work-life balance
- Training provided by top professional trainers to enhance skill sets
- Marketing, mentorship and coaching support
- Friendly, fun and family oriented team
- Opportunity for career advancement into management track
- Monthly Allowance Scheme + Commission + Bonus + incentives (+ incentive overseas trips!)
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns.
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life.
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure a good relationship with clients.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in any field
- 21 years old and above (MAS requirement)
- No prior experience required, training provided 🙂
Related Company Review:
Type: Investment Banking & Asset Management / Finance
Pros: Credence provides good training to new people to help them learn things quickly. Credence also have a good culture where help is always available if asked.
Cons: totally no cons at all