This is a new opportunity to join a leading SaaS company that works with government departments, agencies & the biggest brands across APAC, enabling them to understand what drives their customers.
We are looking for someone with an interest in social media, a basic understanding of marketing and a can-do will-do attitude. As a BDR, you'll be interfacing with future Isentia and Pulsar clients, so you should be personable, confident and up-to-date with news & current affairs.
This is primarily a phone-based & email prospecting sales role and therefore we want someone who loves selling, enjoys competition and can push on through hard times.
The role of the “BDR” sits within the APAC Sales function and its primary focus is to source new business targets for Business Development Managers in Singapore to take into a sales process and ultimately turn into subscribing Isentia or Pulsar clients. This lead development is largely done through cold calling, LinkedIn, email outreach and networking.
- On a day-to-day basis your time will be structured between lead generation, cold calling as well as training sessions. The objective of these calls will be to book in demos with potential clients within an area (i.e. agencies, brands or markets) and feed these leads to your business development manager.
- You will be working under guidance from the VP of Sales, but you will be responsible for generating your own leads through your own research, and managing the process of scheduling in any demos that have been confirmed.
- Our clients include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, Mazda, Publicis and Havas, and your role will be to help expand to this list of amazing clients and brands.
- Prior 2-3 years of experience in a similar outbound sales role.
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in English and preferably in Mandarin.Familiar with CRM, prospecting tools like Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce etc.
- Passionate sales-oriented and hunter mind-set. Able to take initiative to research contact and organisation information.
- Ambitious and interested in a long-term career in sales. Keen to learn with a great initiative.
- Articulate with an excellent telephone manner. Persuasive and persistent yet friendly and personable.
- Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter. Naturally organised and able to prioritise effectively.