We are one of the leading licensed financial advisory Firm that has been providing financial planning services to clients for more than 3 decades. We provide a platform to groom and nurture talents in the area of compliance. The compliance intern role is to provide support in order to ensure that the company and its representatives conduct their business in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Experience a variety of challenges and have plenty of opportunities to interact with management and senior executives who will help and guide you in your compliance career.
- Exposure to the various functions of the Compliance Department and opportunity to gain knowledge on local regulatory requirements.
Job duties include:
- Provide administrative support to the company’s Compliance officers
- Assist in client onboarding processes; i.e. name screening (AML)
- Be familiar or become familiar with applicable MAS Regulations
- Learn the business processes and procedures of a Licensed Financial Adviser
- Provide guidance and support to business units on regulatory compliance matters
- Review of documents submitted by representatives
- Assist in preparation of documents, presentations and reports
- Assist in any other assignment, duties and projects assigned by Head of Department
Related Job Searches:
IPP Financial Advisers Pte Ltd
Compliance Intern, Compliance & Practice Standards
Banking / Finance