At IHG, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join the Operations Team for Southeast Asia and Korea (SEAK) as an Operations Intern, based at our Singapore office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY Activities)
- Support, coordinate and execute the delivery of key strategic projects as assigned by the Head of Resorts, Thailand & Indonesia and Senior Director, SEA.
- Prepares a variety of departmental reporting/presentation, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested; may create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spread sheet graphics, and/or statistical software.
- Assists in completing and/or coordinating activities as related to assigned special projects; assists in establishing and/or communicating project timetables, actions steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
- Drive collaboration and alignment providing support to hotels in project phases, tracking processes and influencing the timely activation of activities to meet project objectives.
- Researches and compiles information from relevant sources when working on projects for example competitor research, market research & best in class innovation.
- Researches and compiles a variety of moderately complex data to include creating spread sheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information.
- Perform any other duties as required
Education: Undergraduate in Hospitality
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality, collaboration and problem solving
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritise
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office applications, i.e Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Comprehensive understanding of using Excel and analysing data
- Adaptable working style