Immigration@SG LLP (IASG) is an award-winning, Singapore-based immigration consultancy firm providing comprehensive immigration services to cater to the varying needs of businesses and individuals.
Our team comprises of well-trained immigration professionals with up to 20 years of combined immigration experience in Singapore, with close working relationships with relevant government agencies such as the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Singapore.
Our in-depth knowledge of Singapore immigration laws and policies, as well as extensive experience in handling a myriad of immigration cases, allow IASG to offer clients sound and strategic immigration advice with full compliance with the local laws and regulations for their:
- Singapore Permanent Residence Application
- Singapore Citizenship Application
- Work Pass Application
- Business Relocation Advisory
- Global Migration Advisory
We pride ourselves on our professional and solutions-driven approach to derive swift and effective immigration solutions in a time-sensitive business landscape. We invest time and resources into building a strong team and embed into our corporate culture a keen desire to delight our clients with excellent customer service and genuine relationships.
The candidate will be responsible in supporting our team of Documents Specialists in preparing customer case files for Singapore PR and Citizenship applications. The candidate must display a sense of professionalism and be highly meticulous and service oriented and is comfortable working on sensitive documents belonging to individuals at all levels including senior professionals and high net worth individuals.
In addition, the candidate will also be required to be adept and meticulous in the handling of large volumes of documentation.
The candidate will also be given opportunities to work on small projects to improve/increase the efficiency and service experience for the business. Good performance and bright initiative displayed will be considered for potential of full-time employment upon graduation.
This offers tremendous growth for a job-starter who is keen to gain experience in a customer facing environment in the Immigration sector and build their network of professionals.
- Business and Daily Industry News Scanning on Government Sites and Social Media
- Collate, Sort, Sequence & Review critical documents required for Clients
- Data Entry and Form-Filling for critical Singapore PR and Citizenship applications
- Crafting of Client Testimonials and Cover Letters fit for final submission
- Adept at writing and follow through of relevant documentation
- Assist in any other projects as assigned by Management
- Location : CBD (Raffles Place)