Iki Concepts is a company that owns and manages YOSHI, The Horse’s Mouth and Uma Uma Ramen.
YOSHI offers traditional Kaiseki cuisine in an elegantly modern setting and was recently named this year's Best New Restaurant (Asia) and Award of Excellence by high society magazine The Peak. The Horse’s Mouth is a playful speakeasy-style Izakaya serving Japanese bar food and cocktails, while Uma Uma Ramen (Original Hakata Ramen) serves delicious noodles, made according to a 60-year-old family recipe from Japan, with a robust and aromatic tonkatsu stock.
- Meeting, greeting, and biding guests’ farewell.
- Answer questions about menu items and making recommendations.
- Take food or beverages orders.
- Write guest food and beverage orders on order slips and enter orders into POS machine.
- Serve Food and beverage orders
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Remove dishes and clean tables after guests have finished dining.
- Perform cleaning duties and tidying up server station.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
- To render help to other outlets that may require assistance.