A well-established Company that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The Company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training.
1.Establish excellent guest service to meet the operation's target
2.Keep your personal hygiene clean and pay attention to your personal image
3.Punctuality, good time management
4. Prepare for pre-dining work according to actual business needs, and set up other countertops
5.Do a good job in the cleaning of tableware and sanitation of the restaurant, and always keep the restaurant environment and all kinds of utensils clean and tidy, so that it meets the health standards.
6.Able to describe and recommend food to customers
7.Hospitality for the guest, to meet the reasonable needs and requirements of customers, enthusiasm, and initiative to order food for guests, and accurately deliver the food and beverages to the customers.
8.After the customer left the restaurant, the used tableware should be cleaned up as soon as possible, and the countertop should be re-set.
9.If there is an opinion or complaint from the guest, if it cannot be resolved, it should be reported to the manager of the restaurant immediately.
10.Caring for colleagues, being helpful, having cooperation and team spirit, and maximizing their role in achieving common goals
- GCE 'N' / ‘O’ / ‘A’ Level, or Certificate/Diploma
- Excellent customers service
- A team player
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Able to work in a non-Halal certified working environment/non-Halal food and products.
- Able to work on Saturday, Sunday &/or PH (on a rotational basis)
- For Singaporean and SPR only.
Part-time Service positions are available (preferably able to commit 3 months)
Working Location: Forum the Shopping Mall
Salary range: $750 to $1600 (depends on the number of hours committed per month)
NO QUOTA FOR FOREIGNERS!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.