Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (SGX: B58) is an international hospitality brand that manages and develops resorts, hotels and spas in Asia, America, Africa and Middle East. The brand was established since 1994, with its roots in Singapore.
From a single boutique resort in Phuket in 1994, Banyan Tree has grown into a multi-business operator globally. Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange since 2006. As of 2018, it manages 47 resorts and hotels, 63 spas, 75 retail galleries, 3 golf courses in 23 countries.
The company is best known for its signature Banyan Tree and Angsana brands. Since the launch of the first Banyan Tree resort, Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree has received over 2396 awards and accolades.
The intern will be involved in the following areas of our Group Project Services (GPS) Unit;
- Assist Group Project Services team on project administration
GPS - Projects;
- Assist in setting up project milestones and project workflow. Track & record project development
- Assist planners in conducting research, sourcing of data, preparing presentation slides, filing, collating project info and coordination with other Business Units
GPS - Costing;
- Prepare monthly costing reports for different projects
- Assist in preparation of Bill of Quantities, Cost Estimates and tabulate tender quotations
- Assist in updating LOA Templates as required
- Assist Costing Director in various ad hoc assignments as and when required
GPS - Procurement;
- Assist in the preparation & collating of tender documents and costing and procurement reports
- Update consultants & contractors list
- Research on operating equipment's
- Assist in data collation and sorting of files for logistics and contracts
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Students with Building/Costing related majors preferred.