Iki Concepts is a company that owns and manages YOSHI, The Horse’s Mouth and Uma Uma Ramen.
YOSHI offers traditional Kaiseki cuisine in an elegantly modern setting and was recently named this year's Best New Restaurant (Asia) and Award of Excellence by high society magazine The Peak. The Horse’s Mouth is a playful speakeasy-style Izakaya serving Japanese bar food and cocktails, while Uma Uma Ramen (Original Hakata Ramen) serves delicious noodles, made according to a 60-year-old family recipe from Japan, with a robust and aromatic tonkatsu stock.
Welcome to your entry to a career on bartending. Bartending is a well-known and fun work for those who love to socialize while making and mixing the best drinks. Learning how to become a bartender is not that hard, yet it is also not easy. If you have a passion for wine, cocktail, etc JOIN US NOW!!
Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons. Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Plan, organize and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
- With or without experience
- Training will be provided
- A good memory is needed to memorize the various mixed drinks that are ordered by the customers
- Must be keen and willing to learn
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Excellent in Customer Service
- Able to work in a non-Halal certified working environment/non-Halal food and products
- Must possess good grooming
- ONLY FOR SINGAPOREAN AND SPR (NO quota for foreigners)
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Permanent off on Sundays
- Medical Outpatient Reimbursement
- Incentives, tips, and bonus sharing
- Staff meal provided
- Transport reimbursement
- Statutory benefits (AL, Sick leave, Childcare, Maternity & Paternity leave, etc)
Working Hours: 4pm to 12.30am /1.30am
Location: Forum the Shopping Mall, Orchard Road