About Iki Concepts
For almost a decade, the team at Iki Concepts has been delivering its passion for well-crafted dishes and spirits to the people of Singapore. We have a lot of pride and heart for crafting quality experiences and show this in how we develop and operate our concepts for guests and how we treat our people in a growth-oriented culture. We equally value traditional techniques and modern ideas knowing that both are important pillars for any hospitality craftsman to be successful in Singapore and, one day, hopefully, the world.
Why should you join us?
The people who fit in best here are energized by working with a company that is committed to delivering diverse dining experiences with consistency and care. We are a close-knit, fairly flat team where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and solutions at all levels. If you want to be part of a team where your individual abilities are recognized and appreciated, where you can help grow existing and new concepts, and where you receive close support for your individual growth and career, Iki Concepts is the place for you.
Part-time Service Crews Needed!!! Students Are Welcome
Service Crew (with or without experience)
+ Hourly rate for Monday to Sunday is from $10.00 to $12.00 (Mon-Sun)
+ Hourly rate for PH is double (From $20.00 to $24.00)
+ Commensurate based on experience
+ Able to commit until 31 Dec 2022 or a longer period (i.e Apr 2023)
+ N/O/A/Diploma students may apply.
• Greet customers, make suggestions, and present the menu
• Take orders and send them to kitchen staff via POS system
• Ensure quality service in the dining room and when serving meals
• Prepare and serve dessert
• Prepare order bills, receive payment, make the change to orders, and assist in the opening & closing
• Take reservations and greet the take-out counter customers
• Use sales techniques to retain customers and attract more
• Observe good food and personal hygiene at all times
• Keep your work area clean at all times
• Organize your work and work area professionally
• Clean and clear the dining room tables
• Do all other tasks as required by the supervisor
- With/without experience. Training will be provided.
- Able to work 3 days or more (including Saturday or/& Sunday)
- Good customer service,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
1. The Star Vista (Buona Vista Station)
2. Millenia Walk (Promenade Station)
From 1030h to 2130h/2200h
Break time from 1500h to 1700h (Meal Provided)
- CPF contribution
- Quarterly Incentive if you worked above 100 hours per month consecutively
- Able to convert to perm. full-time employment to enjoy more benefits. Salary starts from $2,200.00