Glowfully is a vibrant modern local skincare start up specialising in clean beauty made for tropical climates. We believe in building a Singapore Skincare brand globally with innovative products.
Glowfully was created in 2018 and was established by founder Charlene Sim, who was inspired to research non-toxic skincare ingredients that were gentle yet efficacious; and soothing and perfectly adapted for Singapore’s climate for her mother who was undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Charlene was prompted to create her own skincare label to bring innovative skincare solutions formulated with naturally-derived, harsh-free ingredients safe for sensitive, eczema and acne-prone skins.
As a clean beauty brand, Charlene fronts Glowfully’s mission of being in creating minimalist yet effective skincare routines with carefully curated range of skincare essentials. All products are free of potentially harmful or toxic chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde.
If you are a highly motivated individual with passion in the beauty industry and is looking for a fulfilling and rewarding internship in a dynamic working environment, you will be excited to join our team!
Looking for enthusiastic, positive and self-driven individuals who are highly self motivated in a dynamic environment!
What you would experience in this internship:
• Freedom to explore your creativity in content creation and ability to grow your content creation skills
• Take charge of designing social media creatives, website designs and blogs
• Develop your photography and videography skills via product shoots and reels creation
• Ability to plan, pitch and execute online and offline marketing campaigns
• Gain influencer marketing experience by identifying and reaching out to key opinion leaders with your monthly curated press kits
• Gain Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator crash course with initiative in upskilling and exploring tools in the software
• Monthly analysis and reporting of social media insights
• Dynamic, conducive and self-driven working environment surrounded by passionate individuals
We are looking for individuals who are:
•Independent, self driven and initiative individuals to take charge of their internship role
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Independent and resourceful in the planning and execution of projects/campaigns
• Prior knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator would be an advantage
• Possess strong organisational skills with ability to handle multiple projects with approaching deadlines
• Min 6 months full-time commitment. Poly and Uni students are welcome.