HOPE ROSA is a lifestyle brand with a a take on performance fashion. We have built two categories with: Shoes & Handbags that smart intelligent women worldwide love. HOPE ROSA is positioned to grow beyond boundaries of the ‘fashion footwear’ which has been traditionally limited by its trend & designer driven posturing and low emphasis on comfort experience. It’s a story of re-imagining category codes, bringing in material and design innovations, doing something so radical that no one dared before- transparently posting comfort rating on each style. Brand’s innovation has been noticed by a large TV shopping channels, and we are bringing Hope Rosa to 250 million households in US & UK.
ECommerce Manager to help us manage HOPEROSA.COM and our eCommerce storefronts on marketplaces, like Zalora, Isetan, Metro, Lazada, RangeMe etc. This requires familiarity with our catalog and working with vendors to improve the Shopify website.
- Be a student at a college or university
- Passion for being active, and strong interest in the social and digital space.
- Significant experience in Shopify, eCommerce platforms, eBay, Google Apps, Search Engines, Online Shopping
- Experience working with Gogole Sheets, Catalogs, creating websites.
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable.
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
- Paid internship.
- Certificate of completion.
- Recommendation letter from CEO/Founder.
- Recommendation on LinkedIn profile.
- Flexible hours, work from home.
- Free pair of HOPE ROSA post successful completion & employee discount (50%)
Related Job Searches:
eCommerce Store Manager
IT / Information Technology
Retail / eCommerce