At Holmusk, we leverage data and advanced analytics to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioral health and chronic diseases. We focus on harnessing actionable insights from real-world data for pharma, providers and payers. We develop predictive models based on real-world data and deploy them for patients and clinicians using solutions, such as, mobile apps and electronic medical records (EMR) integrated web apps.
At Holmusk, we are building the world’s largest Real-World Evidence (RWE) platform for mental health, NeuroBlu (neuroblu.ai), to enable a data-driven approach to healthcare. With NeuroBlu, our goal is to define the blueprint for real-world insights in behavioral health, combining both advanced analytics capabilities and real-world data (RWD).
As a data science intern at Holmusk, you will be involved in various aspects of data science, including data processing, mathematical/statistical model conceptualization, innovation, development and testing.
At Holmusk, we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.
•Engage in exploratory data analysis and insight generation to address business problems in the healthcare and pharma industries, leveraging advanced statistical modeling, machine learning or data mining techniques
• Create data visualizations to effectively communicate the insights both internally and externally for both scientific and business audiences
• Develop models and tools in Python or R to enable data analytics and insight generation for various problem statements
• Collaborate with the Data Science team to conduct research on relevant domain knowledge and create a roadmap to solve a problem statement
• Currently enrolled in a Singapore university, or Singaporean/PR studying abroad
• Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Bioinformatics, or any other related discipline
• Effective communication and analytical skills
• Coding experience in R and/or Python
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Highly motivated and fast learner
• Available for part-time (at least 16 hours per week) or full-time internship