Hill-Rom, established in 2008 in Singapore, is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies & related services for
the health care industry, including non-invasive therapeutic products for respiratory care, patient support systems, surgical products, safe mobility and handling solutions.
The intern supports regional service team with their day to day activities and Technical inquires.
- Maintain and prepare technical support reports and analysis by using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Track and monitor Technical Support service performance
- Support regional service training.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of the medical equipment in the showroom.
- Consolidation of service information/document
- Other duties as deemed appropriate for this role