460 Alexandra Rd, #11-01, PSA Building, Singapore 119963
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world.
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. In 2017, Henkel reported sales of 20 billion euros and adjusted operating profit of around 3.5 billion euros. Combined sales of the respective top brands of the three business units – Loctite, Schwarzkopf and Persil – amounted to 6.4 billion euros. Henkel employs more than 53,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX. For more information, please visit www.henkel.com.
What we offer
- You will contribute to the start-up scouting activities by identifying, screening innovative start up to answer a business challenge
- You will be involved in identifying innovations on a wide range of digital topics (IOT, AI, AR/VR and Big Data)
- Handle diverse related digital tasks ranging from projects work to ad hoc data preparation
- Be involved in digital investigation
- Coordinate with Managers, Colleagues, Stakeholders, clients and the customer environment
Who we are looking for
- bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Analytically strong and team-oriented, with an international mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Data and statistics knowledge a plus