33 Capital Group is hiring interns for its Venture Capital arm and its Credit Fund in its Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
Website: www.33-capital.com & www.heli-cap.com
33 Capital consists of a group of global financial services businesses specialising in startup advisory and principal investments with partner offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Cambodia. We are investors who provide capital and expertise, supporting our portfolio companies to reach their full potential and create immense possibilities.
33 Capital built and leads operations for Helicap, which is one of the fastest growing Fintech startups in Asia. Helicap is a loan of loans platform that aims to fill a consumer and corporate credit gap that banks are unable to serve by providing lending capital to 400 million underserved individuals through our close partnerships with a curated list of 300 platform partners in Southeast Asia & Oceania. Helicap began in 2018 and in September, led by East Ventures and Soilbuild, we raised US$5 million in pre-series A funding and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth in the region.
Our chairman is the chairman of Heliconia Capital, a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings. The operational team comprises of successful ex-investment bankers and startup founders who have successfully sold their companies to Alibaba and Rocket Internet.
Sourcing, evaluation, structuring and execution of investment transactions within technology and alternative lending industries
• Strategising and development of investment thesis including competitor analysis on opportunities
• Preparation of investment slide decks and financial modelling of equity and credit instruments
• Presentation and marketing of investment propositions to senior management, investors and business partners
• Development of Helicap’s technology and data analytics platform
• Work with legal, financial and other consultants on fundraising and startup advisory
• Continuous investment management of venture capital deals and in terms of forecasting and monitoring financial returns
• Participate in Business Development initiatives within portfolio companies
• Business development - within 3 years scale the 33 Capital business in Asia - HK, Shanghai, Sydney, Bangkok, Cambodia, Indonesia.
Looking for candidates with the following qualities:
• Ambitious, entrepreneurial and enjoys startup culture
• Open-minded, curious and willing to learn
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Investment Banking experience preferred
• Programming knowledge and skills is a plus
• Willing to work through long hours and late nights when necessary, especially during peak seasons and deal closure periods