Pico is one of the world's leading experiential marketing service providers. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver Total Brand Activation for many of the Fortune 500 companies, government bodies and non-government organisations.
With a proven track record of 40 years in experimential marketing, Pico has earned an unparalleled reputation for transforming creative concepts into living, breathing realities. Paramount to our success lies in our insistence and persistence in servicing our clients and partners with Creativity, Knowledge and Reliability.
We provide total solutions on brand activation as well as satisfy individual needs on specialised areas. Our core businesses include design and fabrication of exhibition stands; general contracting and technical services for trade show organisers; event hall and facility management; events, conferences and show management; supply and installation of overlays for venues; permanent exhibits for museums and themed environments; interior fit-out; and brand signage.
Pico employs some 2,500 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in more than 36 cities worldwide.
Project Executive (3 Mths Contract)
• Manage and monitor project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
• Prepare necessary presentation materials for project.
• Ensure project deadlines are met.
• Communicate with clients, listen to their needs, suggest ideas and solutions based on their requirements.
• Work closely with vendors, contractors, colleagues, as well as other relevant parties at the same time.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Undertake project tasks as required.
• Minimum diploma (preferably in events and exhibitions).
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative works.