- GroupStar (by PrecisionBit)
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Magazine Road
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
In 2015, PrecisionBit was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. Our management and advisory team includes an extensive list of experts with years of experience under their belts in the areas of Internet, enterprise software solutions, online video, communications, and marketing.
You want to be part of this young, dynamic and talented team?
You want to dive into both the start up and big companies business acumen?
You are looking for an opportunity to develop your knowledges while endorsing a lot of responsibilities?
JOIN OUR TEAM. PrecisionBit is hiring.
OUR WEBSITE: groupstar.io
Our main product is GroupStar. GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for Enterprises. Corporations across Asia are using GroupStar to transform the way that they consume and communicate information with colleagues, business partners or customers. This is a new product that involves an iOS and Android mobile platform. That’s why we need you.
- Job Description
As an aspiring marketer, perhaps you've always wanted to hear, "My sales team has never had more leads for this target segment" or "Wow! Great job! Can you launch another campaign for me next month?" Well, these comments are actual feedback that have been left for PrecisionBit, by the VP Marketing, Top Life Insurance Corporation, Philippines and the Digital Marketing Manager of a Web Recruitment Company, UK respectively.
Now you have an exciting opportunity to learn all about how PrecisionBit develops marketing strategies and makes them work for corporations around the world! PrecisionBit is looking for a Marketing Hero to assist in operations and in exploring creative new ideas.
You want to be part of our young, dynamic and talented team?
You want to dive into both the startup and big companies business acumen?
You are looking for an opportunity to learn all about how to develop marketing strategies and make them work for corporations around the world?
JOIN OUR TEAM. GroupStar is hiring a Marketing Hero to assist in communication and in exploring creative new ideas.
OUR WEBSITE: groupstar.io
What You Will Learn
Being in PrecisionBit's awesome team will allow you to:
- Learn how to effectively engage users
- Learn how to analyse the preferences and trends of target community
- Experience working in a disruptive startup, and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
- Implement marketing strategies
- Be creative in finding new ways of how to reach out to future customers
- Never stop experimenting
- Have lots of fun!
- A sociable, diligent, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Able to take instruction and direction, and deliver work in a timely fashion (you never miss a deadline!)
- Cooperative and organised
- An extremely innovative thinker!
- Full of initiative (when your work is finished, you're already exploring a new idea)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be a plus!
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Start-up Environment
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.