- Great Eastern
- Financial Service Local Undergraduate Internship
- Date Listed
- 14 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,500 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
GE - a member of the OCBC group which is Singapore’s strongest bank and provides an extensive array of financial planning solutions that cater to every facet of potential clients’ needs. Being a member of the OCBC Group, our clients benefit from special tie-up facilities like bank loans, which further enhances the attractiveness of our holistic financial solutions.
- Job Description
A unique opportunity to learn about the Financial Services industry by working side by side with our experts. Interns do not only learn by just watching, they learn by getting involved in real Joint Field Work projects.
This financial services internship is for candidates age above 21 currently waiting for enrolling into or pursuing a Singapore university degree. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for students with an open mind, a desire to succeed in life and an interest in the financial services. Embark on an exciting and informative internship like no other during your break!
This is a 12-weeks unique program designed to fully immerse you in the day-to day activities of our operations. The interns will strike a balance between learning presentation skills, personal grooming and having an array of fun enjoying an interactive class training with role play where relationships will be established between university students. The program starts with fun-loving orientation activities getting to know and bond with one another followed by classroom learning about the trade and mentality behind financial services. After the initial training phases, you will be given a sense of what is it like to be a full time financial services executive.
Who are we looking for:
• Meticulous individuals with strong presentation skills.
• A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Strong integrity.
• An outgoing personality.
• Strictly Singaporeans/Singaporean PRs only.
• Minimum age of 21 year old.
• Completed NS (For male applicants)
• Without unsecured financially obligations, besides study loan
* Attractive incentives & remuneration will only be granted at the end of completing the internship when they have successfully fulfilled the requirement of
1) Clearing 3 mandatory examination papers with 1 attempt each,
2) Clearance from our regulator to acquire the required license for financial consultation and
3) completing at least 3 Joint Field Works with mentor(s) for financial advisory such as wealth, legacy planning, risk management etc.