- AI Palette
- Consumer Insights Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Location Name
- One North
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Food Manufacturing
- Company Profile
AI Palette is transforming the way FMCG brands do product innovation by harnessing the power of data (public data & company data) using Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (London based deep-tech startup accelerator) & SGInnovate (Singapore Government arm responsible for investment in deep-tech startups).
We are working closely with 5 FMCG giants, 4 of them are Fortune 500 companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a fast growing Start-up and gain first hand experience of startup world. If you want to build a start-up tomorrow you won’t get a better opportunity than this to learn.
Reach out to us if you want to be part of this amazing journey of making a dent in FMCG Industry using AI and earning $$ in return.
Our website is: https://www.aipalette.com/
- Job Description
- Data Defining - Responsible for researching and creating robust social queries, with datasets experts, to define category & sector conversation (i.e. Twitter, blogs, forums, Instagram).
- Insight Generation – Develop insights based on data analysis performed by Data Science team.
- Story Telling – Taking insights and building out compelling narratives to form Insight Stories. Visualising stories in simple, but compelling ways.
- An organised problem solver, able to prioritise efficiently and comfortable processing large amounts of information.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to express thinking coherently.
- Professional attitude and commercially aware. Able to use their own initiative and apply critical thinking to business challenges.
- A passion for developing new solutions and challenging the status quo, with an interest in new emerging research techniques and the potential in data and technology.
- Experience with FMCG, Food & Beverage is a plus
Duration: At least 1 month, can be extended
Start Date: Immediate
Apply only if you have the right visa to work in Singapore.