- AI Palette
- Consumer Insights Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Food Manufacturing
- Company Profile
AI Palette is transforming the way FMCG brands do product innovation by harnessing the power of data (public data & company data) using Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (London based deep-tech startup accelerator) & SGInnovate (Singapore Government arm responsible for investment in deep-tech startups).
We are working closely with 5 FMCG giants, 4 of them are Fortune 500 companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a fast growing Start-up and gain first hand experience of startup world. If you want to build a start-up tomorrow you won’t get a better opportunity than this to learn.
Reach out to us if you want to be part of this amazing journey of making a dent in FMCG Industry using AI and earning $$ in return.
Our website is: https://www.aipalette.com/
- Job Description
- Data Defining - Responsible for researching and creating robust social queries, with datasets experts, to define category & sector conversation (i.e. Twitter, blogs, forums, Instagram).
- Insight Generation – Develop insights based on data analysis performed by Data Science team.
- Story Telling – Taking insights and building out compelling narratives to form Insight Stories. Visualising stories in simple, but compelling ways.
- An organised problem solver, able to prioritise efficiently and comfortable processing large amounts of information.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to express thinking coherently.
- Professional attitude and commercially aware. Able to use their own initiative and apply critical thinking to business challenges.
- A passion for developing new solutions and challenging the status quo, with an interest in new emerging research techniques and the potential in data and technology.
- Experience with FMCG, Food & Beverage is a plus
Duration: At least 1 month, can be extended
Start Date: Immediate
Apply only if you have the right visa to work in Singapore.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.