Global Premium Hotels Limited (GPHL) is a leading developer and manager of hotels in Singapore. We operate one of Singapore's largest chain of hotels with 23 hotels island-wide, of which 8 hotels are operated under "Fragrance", 2 hotels under "Parc Sovereign" and 13 hotels under "ibis budget" brand. We provide economy-tier and mid-tier hotel accommodations with over 1,900 rooms in Singapore.
Most of our hotels are strategically located in the city or city-fringe areas and easily accessible by majors roads, public buses and the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit railway system (SMRT). Many of our hotels are also situated near major convention centres, tourist attractions and the Integrated Resorts.
We have been developing and operating hotels in Singapore since 1995 and our established track record and reputation of providing affordable and value-for-money accommodation in terms of price, location, service and cleanliness has led to our brand of hotels becoming well-established in the local and regional hospitality industry.
If you fancy a cool, easy-going atmosphere full of dynamic and spirited individuals, you are at the right place.We are on the lookout for passionate, optimistic and fun-loving people to join our big family of Wonderful People.With our wide array of hotels and brands, there are countless opportunities and exposure to work in different stories. You will be immersed with prospects in career and learning development, employee recognition, mentorship and benefits even when you travel.
Job Details (Here’s what you can expect!)
- You get to work in the Headquarters overseeing 23 hotels in Singapore
- 5 days’ work week
- Attractive incentive and bonus
- Daily management of hotel rates & inventory on various online travel agents, wholesalers & hotel’s website
- Assist in setting up promotional offer and package with the hotel partners;
- Review and ensure property information such as hotels and facilities’ description and photos are up to date and reflected accurately on all online sales channels
- Answer enquiries pertaining to hotel's room rates, inventory, etc.
- Maintain accurate pricing rates and inventory allotments in all related revenue management systems
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Proficient in basic computer knowledge and MS Office Excel
- Knowledge/Hands-on experience in Property Management System, Channel Management system, Revenue Management System
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and meticulous