Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
Intern will assist and work closely with our Marketing Manager on our expanding marketing plans, including:
- Assist to source, coordinate, evaluate, book Roadshow/Event venues for our Outbound Events Team
- Draft designs and marketing plans for social media
- Assist to source gift items for events
- Hands-on and ever ready in a fast paced but fun environment
- Any other marketing related admin duties
- Diploma Graduates or University Undergraduates in Marketing or Events
- Related experience in marketing or managing events compulsory
- Available from immediate and can commit for at least 3 months
- Work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
- Possess own laptop
- Apply with detailed CV indicating availability and period of commitment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified