Gallifrey Consulting provides technology and business advisory services in multiple industries. We combine cutting edge technology with sound business knowledge to enable success for our clients
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our consultancy, this individual will be staffed on a project in the fitness/entertainment sector. You will work virtually for a maximum of 10 hours per week performing duties to assist us in implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our project consultants for your assignments and your contribution will be to help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This role will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and in the IT sector.
The ideal candidate
Is an outgoing individual keen to contribute to a fast growing technology company with products in multiple industries. Prior experience is a plus. Students and Flexible Contract workers welcome.
- Possesses a sporting background and or is involved in local sport
- Must have excellent communication skills, be pleasant, personable, and dependable
- Must be extremely organized with an incredible eye for detail
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have basic computer skills (experience with G-Suite is a plus)
- Requires a HIGH level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Creative and outgoing personality
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience in graphic design preferred
Job scope includes
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.