Fingertips Technologies is a homegrown digital transformation company aiming to connect merchants and consumers in a smart, digitally-relevant way, whilst not losing that all-needed human touch.
Our mobile lifestyle application serves as a real-time informative and engaging bridge between consumers and merchants, while our suite of gifts and premiums offerings and creative business services in marketing and design help amplify the merchant’s brand and reach more consumers.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop your repertoire of branding and marketing strategies.
- Hone your communication skills.
- Build up your marketing skills.
- Market & financial / budget analysis.
- Gain insight into the wide-range of operational elements in the mobile application industry.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Preparation of media kits and marketing communication materials for distribution through various channels,
- Create content for press releases, articles, and graphics as and when is needed.
- Monitor, analyse and optimize marketing efforts.
- Engage and grow our online audience through our social media platform.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Prepare sales pitches and proposals, and follow up with leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up to date with latest trends and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
You know you’re suitable if:
- You have a desire to learn and innovate continually.
- You are able to work independently and effectively in a team.
- You pay strong attention to details, are analytical and love solving problems.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are enthusiastic and fun-loving, because we are a young and colorful team!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.