Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest Peer-to-Peer lending platform in Southeast Asia. We provide business financing to SMEs which is crowdfunded by retail and institutional investors as well as high-net-worth individuals. In 4 years, we have financed over 85,000 business loans at over S$750 million. Founded in 2015 in Singapore, Funding Societies | Modalku is currently licensed and operating in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
We are the most well-funded P2P lending platform in Southeast Asia, with a USD 25 million Series B funding round led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage venture capital arm of Japanese investment giant Softbank Group, and supported by Sequoia India, Alpha JWC Ventures and Golden Gate Ventures.
Funding Societies | Modalku is dedicated to the vision of funding under-served SMEs and making a positive impact in society. We exist to enable fair financial access to Southeast Asia.
As our Social Media & Employer Branding intern, you will be a member of the Talent team looking after our social media and employer branding activities. You will be responsible for developing new ideas to create memorable moments that engage our employees and candidates throughout their journey at FSMK.. Your efforts will propel us in building a world-class team that powers South East Asia’s biggest peer-to-peer lending platform.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement a strategy to elevate our employer brand and target our social media campaigns to the right talent.
- Research competitor employment branding techniques.
- Review and analyse current branding practices at FSMK and best practices in the private sector.
- Work closely with the Talent Team in developing and implementing new methods of branding to increase talent acquisition and retention as well as develop a plan for online presence and outreach activities.
- Produce, schedule and post engaging content on FSMK’s web pages and social media channels like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook and Instagram.
- Conceptualization, filming, editing of videos and articles.
- Film and photograph team events, recruiting functions and other related activities as needed for creative content.
- Excellent writing skills
- Photography and videography skills
- Experience creating content/presentations, writing and editing, graphic design, conducting research and data analysis is desirable
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Works well as part of a team, as well as independently.
If you feel not all the points above apply to you, do still apply. We are committed to creating a good fit through understanding your strengths and aspirations. If you are unable to commit to a full-time internship, we are open to discussing part-time and remote work options based on your circumstances.
Related Job Searches:
Social Media & Employer Branding Intern, Talent Team