- Funding Societies Pte Ltd
- Community Growth and Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
Funding Societies Pte Ltd
91 Bencoolen Street,
- Allowance /
- $650 - 1,000 monthly
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Funding Societies is a P2P FinTech company that is revolutionizing lending in Southeast Asia.
By connecting investors looking to earn interest, to SMEs that require quick financing, we create
win-win situations for both investors and borrowers on our platform. Investors earn interest,
businesses obtain loans seamlessly - we are in the business of building Stronger Societies.
If you are looking to be part of an energetic, fast-paced environment where the culture is all
about community-building and no politics, then Funding Societies is the place for you!
Featured on BBC, Business Times, Channel News Asia etc., we’re Funding Societies, the
winner of best start-up at Tech-in-Asia and among the fastest-growing platforms in Singapore.
Founded and led by alumni of NUS, Harvard, KKR, Barclays, McKinsey & Accenture
- Job Description
Who you would be
You would be the Community Growth and Marketing Intern and drive the following imperatives:
● Develop social strategy to maximise engagement in our investment community forum, in the form of comments, posts, retention etc.
● Listen to the community and provide targeted content and insights to drive the community forward.
● Conduct market research, survey and internet research for the company
● Establish internal standards for managing marketing processes.
● Drive improvement project of your choice. Everyone has great ideas, we want to hear yours!
What we offer
We are offering growth and learning opportunities as an intern in our visionary start-up:
● Reasonable internship stipend of at least 3-months or longer.
● Flexible and dynamic start-up culture.
● Empowerment and autonomy. Management by output, not input.
● Opportunity to learn about and contribute to other parts of business. No silos.
● Coaching and feedback. We are a caring meritocracy and big on mutual learning and humility.
What we look for
Regardless of educational background and experience, we are looking for the best,
passionate talent to make a positive impact in Southeast Asia
● Undergrad majoring in business, economics or marketing.
● Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn.
● Proficient in both written and verbal English.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, environment.
● Balanced professional attitude while having lots of fun.