Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest Peer-to-Peer lending platform in Southeast Asia. We provide business financing to SMEs which is crowdfunded by retail and institutional investors as well as high-net-worth individuals. In 4 years, we have financed over 85,000 business loans at over S$750 million.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Update of data and status on internal system (pre and post approval)
2. Checking of conditions precedent are fulfilled before crowdfunding or disbursement
3. Assist in the generation of SOA and pre-legal documents
4. Update, upload and housekeeping of data with external vendor
5. Tracking of on-going exposure on seller and buyer to limit assigned
6. Assist on contract review.
7. Assist and provide input for automation
8. To update confluence as and when needed. _(newly added)_
9. Other duties as assigned by superior
1. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet
2. Meticulous and pay attention to details
3. Able to multitask
4. Good team player