Fresh Cars is a start-up car rental company located in the eastern side of Singapore. We specialize in car rental to individual clients for Uber/Grab use, corporate rental to companies and private rental to individuals. The company fleet has grown quickly from 20 cars in 2016 to over 100 cars in 2018, making us one of the fastest growing car rental companies in Singapore.
Fresh Cars appeal to value-driven renters by offering quality vehicles at reasonable prices.
Our company mission is to consistently deliver a quality product, friendly service and great value that make customers confident that Fresh Cars is their best car rental choice.
Under general direction of the Director, this position is to assist in developing and planning the Company’s IT strategic project.
The Company’s IT strategic project is to develop a scalable IT infrastructure to support operations, marketing and accounting.
- Work with the Director, business and marketing teams to design and develop a quality front-end system and features.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues.
- Develops and plan company website design by clarifying goals and designing functionality.
- Develops website navigation by categorizing content and directing traffic through content.
- Develops website content and graphics by coordinating with Director and business and marketing teams; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares website by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility and establishing links.
- Establishes website presence by registering with search engines.