The Founders of Food Paradise Enterprise Pte Ltd (FPE) have more than a decade of experience in the F&B industry. Under the Umbrella of FPE, there are different brands & concepts and they are known to be “Food Paradise Enterprise Group”.
Since the day of its incorporation, Food Paradise has never stop growing and even opened up a catering division where menus are curated to suit the local palate.
We believe in harnessing innovation and technology as they are the fundamental requirements that support the growth of Food Paradise Enterprise.
The objective of Food Paradise Enterprise is simple and that is “strives to deliver dining options” so as to shape our F&B scene; Bearing in mind, it has to be at affordable cost for all walks of life.
The team at Food Paradise Enterprise never stops and is constantly looking into future operations, expansion and development to make a strong presence locally and overseas in years to come.
- Provide advice to internal stakeholders on all procurement-related matters and ensure they are compliant with Company Procurement Policy.
- Perform vendor screening, supply market research and analytical studies to identify and select potential suppliers to be added to the pre-approved vendor list.
- Prepare RFQ/Tender documents
- Review and evaluate quotations from vendor
- Coordinate purchasing activities and services based on company’s needs.
- Monitor process and supplier performance and resolve issues with suppliers.
- Manage and analyze expense data with the objective to derive cost saving opportunities.
- Monitor contracts and renewal prior to expiry
- Any other duties assigned by manager
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (Google Drive)
- A positive work attitude and willingness to learn and contribute
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and highly-motivated
- High degree of commitment and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Have initiative, independent and well-organised