Forbes 30 under 30 2018 Winner - Finance & VC Category
NTT Data Global Open Innovation Contest Grand Judge Award 2018
MAS FinTech Awards Winner
MAS SGQR Taskforce to Develop Common QR Code for Singapore
The Best Fintech Company 2017 - Seamless Asia (Cards & Payment) 2017
TOP 100 Startup - Echelon Asia 2016
TOP 100 Startup - Red Herring Asia
TOP 8 Startup - DBS FinTech Accelerator Program
FOMO Pay platform is the one-stop QR Code Payment Solution which enables merchants to accept a full suite of new payment methods including WeChat Pay, NETSPay, mVISA, etc.
Since 2015, clients have trusted FOMO to provide various digital payment solutions. Our team has served clients from various industries, including SPH, Starhub, TWG, MBS etc.
We are now looking for new blood to join our dynamic team, with friendly working environment and talented cohort.
- Be familiar or become familiar with applicable MAS Regulations
- Preparing written policies and procedures in compliance with applicable regulations
- Assist in drafting and issuing communications regarding new and revised policies
- Analyze new regulatory developments, taking into consideration applicability to the business, and products and services offered
- Assist in preparing reports to update stakeholders
- Assist in conducting controls
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Must be able to work with various teams in a professional environment
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word (e.g. using multi-numbered list, styles, headers, section formatting, etc)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint (e.g. master slides, diagrams, animations when appropriate)
- Proactive attitude to issue management and escalation
- A passion and knowledge of the payments industry and the latest developments in financial technology
- Prior internship or work experience in financial services, technology companies, or legal industry is a plus
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.