Founded in Singapore in 1999, FIRST SIGHT specializes in design, manufacturing and installation of interior solutions for commercial spaces and educational institutions.
FIRST SIGHT develops living and learning interiors for preschoolers and children. All products are designed to create a safe and stimulating environment to support children's mental and social development needs.
FIRST SIGHT uses its knowledge of children to create the world best functional, playful and sustainable room solutions at affordable prices. its production facility has more than 60 dedicated and skilled employees, ensuring the highest quality children's furniture and designed learning environment.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Handling any ad-hoc task being assigned