Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to support our team as our firm continues to expand in MAY 2019. We need hard-working, energetic individuals that are excited about gaining business experience and being part of a winning team.
Graphic Designer JD
What kind of fun will you get up to at FAVE?
- Contribute to developing creative ideas for branded content and campaigns
- Produce artwork and design templates across channels: video, social media content, digital banners, email, print, and out-of-home
- Experience in a fast moving start-up
- Creative mentoring
- Monthly team events and Fave credits
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
We need an experienced, honeybadger, who can do most (or all!) of these:
- Possesses a meticulous eye for detail
- A team player who can see other people’s point of view and cope with criticism
- Strong skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (Bonus: After Effects)
- The confidence to communicate your ideas
- The ability to handle tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Has an eye-catching portfolio featuring creative big ideas and strong design solutions
- A self-starter who is highly motivated
- Length of Commitment : min 5 months
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a straight talker who gets stuff done and you don’t break a sweat under pressure
- You’ve got an eye for detail – nothing slips by you
- Your friends and family probably get annoyed with you because you can’t let a problem go unsolved
- You play well with others
- You’re great at prioritising your work and you never miss a deadline
- You love what you do and you always give 100%