The Employer is a newly set-up company in Singapore that offers a wide range of raw organic and natural wholefoods at affordable prices. It sources its products from certified growers and suppliers from various countries.
The products come from ethical and sustainable sources. In order to keep the carbon footprint as light as possible, the company makes minimum use of packaging and chemicals in its entire chain of activities. It is committed to discourage the use of single-use plastics as part of its commitment to the community and the long-term well-being of our planet.
Position: Junior Merchandiser – Healthy Lifestyle Products
Job Code: EXP/JM-HLP/RTL/SG/0519
The selected candidate will be responsible for the store’s merchandising activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Help create merchandising and category plans, based on researched and observed product trends
- Work with department head to manage performance of different categories of products – organic raw and processed food, beverages and sauces, skin and haircare, household items and a wide range of eco-friendly products
- Assortment planning and purchasing
- Provide recommendations to senior management on new product offerings
- Reporting to department head about stock inventory levels and product sales
- Identifying high-selling items as areas for further development and expansion of product range
- Degree/diploma from a reputed institution
- 1-2 years of experience in merchandising. Fresh graduates with strong interest in merchandising may also apply.
- Prior experience in organic food or eco-friendly products preferred
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-moving environment
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Knowledge of and passion for healthy living, organic lifestyle, sustainable development, and reducing plastic consumption