Taking manufacturing technology to the next level is our mission – and that means making it cost-efficient, accurate, future-proof and connected. We are a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing. Our innovations play a role in virtually every sector of industry, from software that paves the way for smart factories to solutions for high-tech processes in industrial electronics. Some 13,400 people work at TRUMPF worldwide, helping to promote its positive attitude and achievements as a family-run company.
How brave are you? We are a high-tech company providing machine tools and laser technology, and are looking for people who can face new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company, we offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice. With you on board, we would like to power ahead with the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and creative drive ensure that we are an innovative force – across the globe at over 70 TRUMPF locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting HR Executive in Recruitment process, including interview arrangement, conduct interview for local and regional position
- Organizing the orientation program for new hired employees and interns
- Assisting Managing Director with meeting organization
- Making travel arrangements for business trips
- Organizing company events and teambuilding activities
- Creating the internal quarterly "TRUMPF Asia Pacific Newsletter"
- Hotel and apartment management for TRUMPF employees
- Assisting day-to-day business
- be part of our talent acquisition team, communicate with applicants and assist in daily employee issues
- sit in and interview candidates
- to conduct video interview for regional candidates
- Be highly motivated and willing to learn
- Enrolled at a Singaporean University or Polytechnic
- Good communication skills, independently working, and a sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented, very keen with correctness and completeness of information
- Strong with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill, able to work with all level of personnel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines